Sunday, August 10, 2014

Having Fun: A Flashback Friday



This past Friday, post work, Mark and I listened to 80's tunes on the radio as we drove, downtown, for a dinner date.  Silly (or, dare I say, "super freaky") as it might sound, it was fun.


Afterwards, I decided to extend the frivolity a bit more... Once settled in, back home, we watched a couple movies--both filmed in the 80's.


As much as I'd love to say they were cheesy comedies (love those), we opted for the dramatic: The Bedroom Window and Say Anything... Drama and all, that was a blast, too.


 Dress: Nautica
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Zara
Handbag: Sole Society
Sunnies: Vera Bradley
Men's Watch: Pulsar (and gifted)
Bracelet: Fossil


Share with me your thoughts on retro music, movies, dress or anything else that makes your world a bit more festive.  Would love to hear about it!

Joy, hugs and peace!  T.

BTW, I'm linking this post on Monday to Two Birds' Inspiration Monday and Visible Monday.