Seasonal change offers a fabulous time to stop and take stock of what I dream of doing, experiencing, actualizing... It's becomes a time of added reflection for me. Perhaps, it is for you well...
Here's a few items from my life wish list for this fall:
- reestablish a more consistent meditation practice
- read more often
- savor time in nature
- reorganize and weed out home closets and storage areas
- carve out a few hours to seriously contemplate (sometime around the upcoming autumn equinox)
- art journal
- decorate my home for the fall
- pot mums
- bake a pumpkin pie
- find ways to connect more deeply (and mindfully) with others
- continue to cultivate community
- don purple (for some reason, I'm craving this color!)
- plan wonderful experiences with family and friends
Tunic: Vintage via Etsy
Jeans: L.L. Bean Signature
Lace Wrap: New York & Company (consigned)
Handbag: Kate Spade
Necklace: Boutique in Middlebury, Vermont
Stone Bracelet: Gift Shop in Nassau, Bahamas
Rose Gold Link Bracelet: Vintage via Etsy
Rose Gold Watch: Michel Kors (gifted)
What's on your wish list this fall? Please share your wishes with me, here!
Joy & peace, T.
BTW, I'm linking this post to Not Dead Yet Style on Sunday and the Two Birds' Inspiration Monday on Monday.