Sunday, September 14, 2014

My Fall Wish List...



Seasonal change offers a fabulous time to stop and take stock of what I dream of doing, experiencing, actualizing... It's becomes a time of added reflection for me.  Perhaps, it is for you well...



Here's a few items from my life wish list for this fall:
  • reestablish a more consistent meditation practice
  • read more often
  • savor time in nature
  • reorganize and weed out home closets and storage areas
  • carve out a few hours to seriously contemplate (sometime around the upcoming autumn equinox)
  • art journal
  • decorate my home for the fall
  • pot mums
  • bake a pumpkin pie
  • find ways to connect more deeply (and mindfully) with others
  • continue to cultivate community 
  • don purple (for some reason, I'm craving this color!)
  • plan wonderful experiences with family and friends




 Tunic: Vintage via Etsy
Jeans: L.L. Bean Signature
Lace Wrap: New York & Company (consigned)
Shoes: Target
Handbag: Kate Spade
Sunnies: Firmoo
Necklace: Boutique in Middlebury, Vermont
Stone Bracelet: Gift Shop in Nassau, Bahamas
Rose Gold Link Bracelet: Vintage via Etsy
Rose Gold Watch: Michel Kors (gifted)


What's on your wish list this fall?  Please share your wishes with me, here!

Joy & peace, T.

BTW, I'm linking this post to Not Dead Yet Style on Sunday and the Two Birds' Inspiration Monday on Monday.