Sunday, September 28, 2014

Random Joys...


Little things often bring me random joy... like an achy back feeling better now, lunch with a sweet friend last Friday, grabbing a seasonal brew (downtown) with Mark on Saturday evening...


Other things that are bliss inducing include cuddling with my adopted shelter cat (Tabitha), getting an unexpected $10 gift card in the mail from Kohl's (Hello, new pair of tights and a bottle of nail polish!), finding a matching button to the vintage silk blouse I'm sporting in these pics (Discovered I had lost one after I put it one on!)...




More recent joy came from locating the perfect birthday card for my hubby (Happy birthday, my treasured Soulmate! xx), the promise of attending an evening yoga class this week, the sight of beautiful fall foliage (emerging everywhere!)...

Cardishawl: TranquiliT
Silk Blouse: Vintage Lord and Taylor (Etsy)
Black Jeans: L.L. Bean Signature
Booties: Nine West
Cat-print Scarf: Local Boutique (Calico, Sage & Thyme)
Watch: Michael Kors
Sunnies: Dollar Tree
Handbag: Vintage Dooney & Bourke (antique shop in Kentucky)



Share with me those things that have recently brought you random joy.  Would love hearing about them!

Joy & peace! T.

BTW, I'm linking this post to Not Dead Yet Style on Sunday and the Two Birds' Inspiration Monday on Monday.