Thursday, September 4, 2014

On Feeling Inspired...



These pics feature the last of my recent vacation photos.  They were taken in gorgeous Burlington, Vermont--on the University of Vermont campus, actually.  Burlington is an amazing city; filled with scads of history, architecture, art and surrounded by nature (most notably Lake Champlain, the Green Mountains and the Adirondack Mountains).


Just looking at these photos make me feel inspired! They instantly transport me back to the wonderful time we had there.


You see, good times inspire me.  Relaxation inspires me.  No doubt, vacation inspires me...


Art inspires me as well.  You've probably noticed the fabulous "big cat" sculpture. It's a catamount, which is the University of Vermont's mascot. The weekend is upon us, and I'm ready for more inspiration...  Our community is holding its annual Black Swamp Arts Festival, and we are (as always) attending. No doubt--by weekend's close--my inspiration cup will be ready to runneth over!

Top: Croft and Barrow (thrifted)
Sweater: Liz Claiborne (older)
Jeans: J Crew
Glass Beads: Vintage (antique store purchase)
Shoes: Sperry
Sunnies: Vera Bradley
Handbag: Sole Society
Headband: Scunci via Walgreens


Just for fun... Here are a few more photos from beautiful Burlington, Vermont...






What inspires you?  I would adore hearing about it!

Joy and peace! T.

This post will be linked (Thursday) to:  Treasure Tromp  Let Your Light Shine  * Spotlight Weekly *  Tres Chic Fashion Thursday Over 50 Feeling 40 * Simply Just Lovely * The Life of the Party and on (Friday) to: Simple Sequins  * Style Elixir *Rachel the Hat * Favorite Fashion Friday