Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fun Creative Style: Double Wrap


I absolutely enjoy creative play!  Whether I'm painting, writing, collaging or pairing items to wear the next day--having fun with personal expression is one of life's simple (yet, most precious) joys.



Last week, I decided to pair two wraps: a wrap dress with a faux wrap top. The end result: my wrap dress served as both a skirt and a blouse when coupled with my faux wrap top. It was a fab way to get my creative fun on!




 Wrap Dress: No Brand (vintage via Etsy)
Faux Wrap Top: Michael Kors (consigned)
Bangle: Thrifted (Vintage Vogue in Bloomington, IN)
Handbag: Fossil
Boots: Nine West
Belt: J Crew
Goldtone Bracelet: Fossil
Men's Diamond Watch: Elgin (yard sale score)
Pearls: Antique shop in Tipp City, OH
Sunnies: Nine West

Share with me your thoughts on creative play.  I would adore hearing them!

Joy and hugs, T.