Thursday, April 3, 2014

Embracing "Should Be" No More...



These pics were taken last Saturday morning; post my standing breakfast date, downtown, with Mark.  The skies were gray.  There loomed a threat of wintry mix (rain, mixed with ice and snow).  And (it likely goes without saying), it was incredibly cold outside.


In theory... I should be wearing a coat.  I should be wearing boots (or, at the very least, tights or socks with these shoes). I should be wearing sunnies with darker frames (versus these summery-looking white ones).  I should be--blah, blah, blah...


Happily, I'm not embracing "should be's" nearly as often as I once did.  You see, the older I get, the more clearly I realize that there are truly few "should's" in life.

 Blouse: Forever 21
Sweater: Zara
Belt: Chaps
Jeans: Chico's 
Shoes: Target
Sunnies: Dollar Tree
Statement Necklace: Purchased from talented artist friend
Handbag: Vera Bradley


"Should be" no more.  I got this.  How 'bout you?

Joy & peace, T.