These pics were taken a few weeks ago; when there were still a few leaves remaining on the trees. Fall is almost a memory now; it's a happy one, however.
Some of my faves from this season (nearly past) include:
- welcoming our first grandchild
- savoring a Thanksgiving visit with our youngest son
- venturing off for a mini-vacay to Indiana
- enjoying a rock concert in Columbus
- visiting the college campus recently named "the second most beautiful in the U.S."
- sipping wine at a 1800's schoolhouse turned winery
- cheering my beloved Hoosiers on at a local stadium
- attending a play featuring zombies in it
- participating in a "spooky beers" craft beer tasting
- volunteering at an area school
A few other faves of mine include:
- speaking up for myself
- feeling self-confident while doing public speaking presentations
- enjoying a sense of creative pride
- journaling, journaling, journaling
- lunching with gal pals
Leather Jacket: No Brand
Sweater Vest: Coldwater Creek
Belt: Coach (Consigned)
Boots: Vintage Kinney
Share with me your fave reflections of this fall nearly past. Would love hearing them!
Joy & grace, T.
This post will be linked (on Tuesday) to Style Sessions, Garay Treasures Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me (link up) and Confident Twosday.