Thursday, October 23, 2014

Blissfully Enjoying Seasonal Fun...



One of life's greatest joys is indulging in each season's unique splendors.  Although I'm not ready to officially commit, fall might be my fave time of year...


Tonight, Mark and I are headed off to watch a play on the local college campus: Night of the Living Dead. How's that for a bit of seasonal fun?!?


Since it's going to be a late night, I scheduled vacation leave for myself tomorrow. Think I'll enjoy a walk outdoors at some point during my special day off--enjoy the lovely season's brilliant foliage...


Going to bake some pumpkin brownies, too, for Friday evening's movie night.  Check out this past post to find out more about this Bradley family Halloween tradition. It's definitely my idea of seasonal fun.



Denim on denim is a look that is perfect for fall. I've always loved the combination, but wasn't sure if I could "pull it off." Decided to "go for it" by making it fun (via zebra print pants and a brightly-hued belt).   Glad I did, too! Doing so has inspired me to don this pairing more often.

Jean Jacket: American Eagle (older)
Jean Shirt: J Crew Factory
Pants: Chaps
Belt: Banana Republic
Handbag: Kate Spade
Heels: Candies via Kohl's
Headband: Dollar Tree
Sapphire Pendant: Gifted
Sunnies: Firmoo


Okay, now it's your turn... Share with me some seasonal fun you've got brewing!

Joy, big fun and hugs, T.

This post will be linked (Thursday) to:  Treasure Tromp  Let Your Light Shine  * Spotlight Weekly Over 50 Feeling 40 * Simply Just Lovely and on (Friday) to: Simple Sequins  * Style Elixir *Rachel the Hat * Favorite Fashion Friday