Sunday, October 19, 2014

Style Fun: Mixing Times Three + Other Goodies...


This post actually has three purposes...  Can you guess what they are?


1. To demonstrate (yet another) way to style argyle.  See this past post for other ways to don this great classic.


2.  To show it's indeed possible to mix "times three." Here, I've mixed two different polka dot pieces along with a treasured argyle sweater my son and daughter-in-law gifted me.


3. To convey that being perfectly matched is no longer the goal.  These dark pink tights aren't a precise match to my sweater; yet, they are the perfect compliment and make this outfit far more interesting (in my opinion!).

Cashmere Cardigan: Gifted
Blouse: Forever 21
Skirt: Target
Tights: Dillards
Boots: Nine West
Handbag: Milly
Sunnies: Nine West


Share a style goody with me.  I would love it if you did!

Joy & peace, T.

BTW, I'm linking this post to Not Dead Yet Style on Sunday and the Two Birds' Inspiration Monday on Monday.