I've got a heavy-duty work week on the horizon this week. Several lengthy meetings, a couple of sizable projects to tackle, at least one late-evening commitment--it all could be a bit intimidating--if I'd let it be (smile).
Long ago, I learned the fine art of "looking forward to" things. Don't get me wrong. I do my best to savor the joy of "now." However, with a week like this... I'll be pulling out my little assortment of goodies I'm looking forward to, and thinking about them, fondly, when things get a bit busy and/or (um) challenging.
This week, here's what I'll be looking forward to:
- Treating myself to a soy latte post lunch (Monday)
- Lunching with dear Zonta friends on Tuesday
- Wednesday evening's restorative yoga class
- An added date night with Mark during the week (Thursday)
- Friday (because it's Friday--plus, I have a second date night with Mark!)
- A trip to the eastern side of the state to enjoy the luscious fall foliage (Saturday)
Sweater: Tommy Hilfiger (thrifted)
Jean Vest: J Crew
Jeans: Liz Claiborne via JCP
Anchor Scarf: Old Navy
Nautical-themed Enamel Brooch: Vintage (Etsy)
Joy, grace and peace! T.
BTW, I'm linking this post to Not Dead Yet Style on Sunday and the Two Birds' Inspiration Monday on Monday.