Sunday, October 5, 2014

What I'm Looking Forward To...



I've got a heavy-duty work week on the horizon this week.  Several lengthy meetings, a couple of sizable projects to tackle, at least one late-evening commitment--it all could be a bit intimidating--if I'd let it be (smile).




Long ago, I learned the fine art of "looking forward to" things.  Don't get me wrong. I do my best to savor the joy of "now."  However, with a week like this... I'll be pulling out my little assortment of goodies I'm looking forward to, and thinking about them, fondly, when things get a bit busy and/or (um) challenging.


This week, here's what I'll be looking forward to:

  • Treating myself to a soy latte post lunch (Monday)
  • Lunching with dear Zonta friends on Tuesday
  • Wednesday evening's restorative yoga class 
  • An added date night with Mark during the week (Thursday)
  • Friday (because it's Friday--plus, I have a second date night with Mark!)
  • A trip to the eastern side of the state to enjoy the luscious fall foliage (Saturday)

 Sweater: Tommy Hilfiger (thrifted)
Jean Vest: J Crew
Jeans: Liz Claiborne via JCP
Shoes: Zara
Anchor Scarf: Old Navy
Handbag: Fossil
Nautical-themed Enamel Brooch: Vintage (Etsy)
Sunnies: Firmoo


What are you looking forward to this week?  I'd be honored to hear about it!

Joy, grace and peace! T.

BTW, I'm linking this post to Not Dead Yet Style on Sunday and the Two Birds' Inspiration Monday on Monday.