Thursday, October 2, 2014

Style Fun: Nautical Cowgirl...



These pics were taken downtown--last Saturday morning--post a breakfast date with Mark. On the way out of the house that morning, I asked him, "Do you think it's okay to mix "cowgirl" with "nautical?"


He told me--that if that's what I wanted to do--I should definitely go for it.  Hmmm... You'd think I'd know this by now--especially since I'm always encouraging others to do this same thing (LOL!).


 

That's the fun part about getting dressed each day... I get to be creative, personally expressive, and have fun doing it. Pairing a nautical dress and striped top with cowgirl boots...works for me! That's what matters, right?

 Dress: Nautica
Top: L.L. Bean
Jean Vest: J Crew
Sunnies: Vera Bradley
Handbag: Michael Kors
Boots: Vintage Kinney (Vintage Vogue in Bloomington, IN)
Enamel Brooch: Antique Shop Purchase
Watch: Hubby's Discard


Share with me what fun you've had with fashion as of late?  Would adore hearing about it!

Joy and grace, T.

This post will be linked (Thursday) to:  Treasure Tromp  Let Your Light Shine  * Spotlight Weekly *  Tres Chic Fashion Thursday Over 50 Feeling 40 * Simply Just Lovely * The Life of the Party and on (Friday) to: Simple Sequins  * Style Elixir *Rachel the Hat * Favorite Fashion Friday