Seasons greetings! I've enjoyed a wonderful past few days, celebrating holiday joy with my family. To me, there's nothing better than that. Spending quality time with those I love feeds my soul immeasurably.
- reorganizing my closet
- reading (or at least putting a good dent in the reading of) Debra Ollivier's What French Woman Know: About Love, Sex, and Other Matters of the Heart and Mind
- getting a pedi
- art journaling
- planning for a 2014 bedroom redo
- sending my book proposal to a publisher
- practicing yoga at home
- journal writing in front of the fireplace
- finalizing January's budget
Wool Beret: Vintage (consigned)
Sunnies: Nine West via T.J. Maxx
Statement Necklace: Purchased from talented friend
Vest: Susan Bristol (vintage)
Belt: Tommy Hilfiger
Jeans: Bitten/Sarah Jessica Parker
Boots: Nine West
What's on your agenda in the remaining days of 2013? Would adore hearing about it!
Joy & peace, T.