Friday, December 6, 2013

Living Well=Creating Fun


Creating fun equates to a life lived well.  In my opinion, it doesn't take much to make life fun...


Take for instance--a few days ago... I played a bit with polka dots and stripes... Shook things up a bit and had great fun doing so--the whole day long (smile).


At lunchtime, I decided to grab a smoothie at Starbucks.  Told myself, I was headed out for a swanky date with myself.  Doing so made things a bit more...exciting...fun--if you will...


After work, I decided to splurge a bit... Dropped by the Walgreen's and bought a bottle of nail polish (Essie's Sand Tropez). Pretended it was a major big thing (Actually, it was an exciting endeavor!).


You see it doesn't take much to have fun.  The biggest factor, where fun is concerned, is my outlook.  When I tell myself, "It's fun;" somehow, it is.

Sweater: Notations
Silk Blouse: Jones New York (thrifted)
Skirt: White House Black Market (thrifted and had the original price tag on it!)
Belt: J Crew
Tights: Apt 9 via Kohl's
Sunnies: Dollar Tree
Statement Necklace: Consigned
Boots: Relativity
Rose Gold Link Bracelet: Vintage via Etsy

Share with me the little things you do to infuse fun into your life--the things you do to live well.  I'd love hearing about them!

Joy, hugs and peace, T.