Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Dare to Dream Big List




This year, I'm trying out something new--an idea that Wise Self noted was a "must do."  I am building a list of my boldest dreams possible for the coming New Year.  It's a sacred list; one I've decided to keep to myself--barring one exception--getting published in 2014.


Have you ever created a list such as this--one containing your largest, most dreamed-of desires? It's a first for me.  I'm generally pretty practical about what it is I hope to do in the coming year. There's rarely (if ever) any "wildest dreams" aspect involved.


The nice thing about my list is that there's no pressure to achieve any of the things I've dared to dream about.  The key is I allowed myself permission to simply do so...


Who knows? Doing so may help me to explore my dreams further--put them on my "radar" for future actualization.


Tomorrow, I'll share my 2014 mantra.  It's one I've already begun to use.  So far, it's created a feeling of "can do" more than anything I've utilized to date--so, I'm truly excited to share it.

Beanie: Gifted
Turtleneck: Jeanne Pierre via T.J. Maxx
Jean Vest: J Crew
Handbag: The Leather Satchel Company via Asos
Boots: Vintage Kinney (thrifted via Vintage Vogue in Bloomington, IN)
Jeans: Liz Claiborne via JCP
Navy Leather Gloves: Vintage Aris (consigned)
Blue Topaz Pendant: Gifted
Sunnies: Target

Guess what I did over this past weekend?  I took a few steps toward one of my biggest, boldest dreams (smile).  My book's proposal was mailed to a publishing company.  Will keep all apprised...

Joy, peace and hugs, T.