Friday, December 13, 2013

Thoughts on Creativity...



I find that my creative spirit is much like a muscle.  It needs to be used--frequently.


Life itself is comprised of a series of creative actions.  This realization has enabled me to mindfully use my creativity--and do so quite frequently.


I don't know that I believe in the concept of creative dry spells.  I think creativity is always present.  I simply need to trust in that fact, and move forward from there.  Sometimes, that feels like walking through a lake of wet cement.  That's okay though; it always results in a feeling of satisfaction afterward, and tangible results, too.


Sweater: L.L. Bean
Turtleneck: L.L. Bean
Wrap Skirt: Ralph Lauren (thrifted)
Gloves: Coach (vintage via Etsy)
Sunnies: Vera Bradley
Boots: Nine West
Glass Art Deco Pendant: Vintage via Etsy


What are your thoughts on creativity?  Would love hearing them!

Joy and peace, T.