Thursday, June 5, 2014

Summer and Friday Love!



Not sure about you, but I adore the summertime!  There's simply something about it that makes every day a bit more festive--even weekdays.


These pics were taken last Friday (post a dinner date, downtown, with Mark).  Generally, unless I've got a meeting or other significant event scheduled, I dress casually for work on Fridays.

 Sunnies: DKNY
Vest: J Crew
T-shirt: Chico's
Skirt: Norma Kamali (vintage via Etsy)
Shoes:  Zara
Handbag: Kate Spade
Bracelet: MNG by Mango
Men's Watch: Pulsar (gifted)


Of course, I try to keep it reasonably casual (smile).  Dark jeans, paired with a nice top and blazer (or cardigan), work well. But, jean vests are fun, too; especially, when paired with a dress or skirt + top combo.  Style I avoid on casual Friday: boyfriend style jeans, leggings and skirts that hit way above the knees.


Share with me your thoughts on summertime and casual workplace dress.  I would adore hearing them!

Joy & peace, T.