Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Joy of Paying It Forward...


One day last week, I treated myself to a soy smoothie from Starbucks.  Actually, someone else did--unexpectedly...


You see, it was raining that day. So, I went through the drive through for my purchase.  When I pulled up to pay, I was told the woman two cars ahead of me had already paid for my treat.  There wasn't anyone behind me that day, but I vowed to pay it forward--somehow...


A few days later, I did.  I offered to do something for someone I know, professionally.  This individual has had an incredibly difficult year, and I wanted to lighten her load a bit--to pay it forward.  Feels good, too...

    Jean Shirt: Fossil
Embroidered Skirt: Chico's
Heels: Nine West
Belt: Chaps via Kohl's
Handbag: Marc Jacobs
Sunnies: Nine West
Stone Bracelet: Gift Shop in Nassau, Bahamas
Men's Watch: Hubby's (reclaimed)
Pull On Bracelet: Vintage (and consigned)
Necklace: Purchased from Talented Artist Friend


Share with me a recent pay it forward experience you've enjoyed.  Would love to hear about it!

Joy & peace, T.

BTW, I'm linking this post (on Monday) to the Two Birds' Inspiration Monday blog post.