Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Style: What Inspires You?


Sure, at times, I'll stand inside my closet and quickly fashion a day's outfit.  Often, however, I'm inspired (on how to dress) by a photo I've seen online, or by one I've seen on a movie or in a magazine.


Turns out that the outfit featured in this post was inspired by one I'd seen on another blog.  Check out what inspired me by clicking here.



Ever see something that inspires you, but later forget exactly what you saw?  That happened to me one time too many...


Now, I often use my art journal to craft seasonal and themed style boards.  To view one of my own style boards, click here.

 Blouse: Forever 21
Linen Shorts: Liz Claiborne (have had these for years)
Belt: J Crew
Shoes: Charming Charlie
Handbag: Juicy Couture
Polka Dot Bangle: Vintage (bought at an antique shop in Michigan)
Men's Watch: Pulsar (gifted)
Goldtone Bracelet: Fossil
Sunnies: Firmoo


What inspires your style? Would adore hearing about it!

Joy & peace, T.