Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Wish List Item: Jean Jacket



Perhaps you read my previous post about owning "grown-up girls'" clothing.  That one featured a lovely investment-level blazer that I'd found on clearance while in Indiana a few years ago. It's always good to have a "wish list."  Case in point: my blazer find (smile).


Someday, I'd love to own a "grown-up girl's" jean jacket.  Don't get me wrong, I adore the one featured in this post--as well my treasured Duck Head jacket (which I've owned for years now).



Any readers out there with suggestions on an investment-level ("grown-up girl's") jean jacket?  I'd love to hear them!

Jean Jacket: American Eagle (older)
Boyfriend Style Jean Shorts: Old Navy
T-shirt: Talbots
Sneakers: Converse
Men's Watch: Hubby's 
Bracelet: Vintage Tiffany & Co. (Etsy)
Handbag: Michael Kors
Headband: TranquiliT
Sunnies: Vera Bradley


A few that caught my eye included these:


For now, though, I'm happy with the two jean jackets I already own.  Someday, however... Who knows? I may stumble upon another great bargain (like I did with my blazer purchase). It's always fun (and practical) to dream, right?

Joy & peace, T.