Sunday, June 8, 2014

What Matters Most...


Life's amazing, isn't it?  Those things that once seemed so very important (status symbols, notable achievements, popularity) have taken a back seat on the figurative bus...


They've been replaced by what matters most (the love and well-being of those near and dear, simple joys, good health...). Give me a gorgeous summer evening and quality time with those I cherish, and I'm the most prosperous woman on the planet.


Ever feel excited for no apparent reason at all? I do.  More so--as of late--than ever before.


Truly, I think it's because I've come to understand what matters most in this life.  And, I realize that's pretty exciting--in and of itself.

 Jacket: Coldwater Creek
Dress: Chico's
Lace Camisole: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Zara
Handbag: Fossil
Scarf: Albert Napon (consigned)
Sunnies: Dollar Tree
Necklace: Vintage (antique store)
Watch: Anne Klein
Rose Gold Link Bracelet: Vintage (Etsy)


What matters most to you? I'd love to hear about it!

Joy & peace, T.

BTW, I'm linking this post (on Monday) to the Two Birds' blog.