Tuesday, January 14, 2014

On Risk Taking...



Are you a bonafide risk taker? I've never considered myself to be much of a risk taker.  You see, my idea of a risk is being the first one to make a thoughtful gesture or "going it" without a recipe (smile).

Pattern on my skirt...


Then again...some might consider me to be somewhat of a risk taker.  Blogging, after all, is an exercise in putting oneself "out there."  Yes?


And, then there's my love of mixing different types of polka dots together--to make a personal statement with what I'm wearing.  That's risk taking (on some level), right?

Sunnies: Firmoo
Blouse: Forever 21
Scarf: Liz Claiborne (vintage)
Sweater: Banana Republic (thrifted)
Skirt: White House Black Market (thrifted)
Boots: Nine West
Handbag: Sole Society
Pendant: Gift from my Parents


Would you call yourself a "risk taker?" Share your thoughts.  I would adore hearing them!

Joy and peace, T.