Monday, January 20, 2014

Styling Sensibly




When it comes to style, I'd say mine is somewhat eclectic.  You see, I adore classics, but enjoy infusing edgy trends into my look from time-to-time, too. And, vintage...well, I absolutely LOVE donning it!


When it comes to building my wardrobe, quality is essential.  That doesn't necessarily equate to spending much money, however... Sure, I'll invest in an item of clothing or an accessory along the way.  Even so, I'm just as quick to buy a fab wardrobe piece from a thrift or consignment shop, a local boutique featuring handmade goods, or a retailer known for offering great prices on quality clothing pieces.


Recently, the folks at Rosegal contacted me to see if I'd like to review an item of their clothing.  Rosegal is known for vintage-inspired as well as contemporary style fashions for a modern age.  They offer free worldwide shipping and 30 days unconditional return.  Courtesy of Rosegal, I selected the lovely striped blouse featured in this post (I simply heart it! Don't you?).  Click here to see another one I really like.


The blouse I chose was so reasonably priced, I initially had qualms whether I'd be pleased with it or not.  Turns out, it was a great value for the price!  This blouse is not only in keeping with my personal style; it fits me well, laundered to my satisfaction (dried nearly wrinkle free), and appears to be well made.  I'm quite pleased with my Rosegal experience!  And...I've already envisioned various ways I can style my sweet blouse for future blog posts (smile).

Blouse: Rosegal
Skirt: Banana Republic (thrifted)
Tights: Simply Vera Wang via Kohl's
Sunnies: Nine West
Booties: Nine West
Belt: No brand (and thrifted)
Leather Gloves: Target
Handbag: Sole Society
Statement Necklace: Bought at a local charity auction

How would you classify your personal style?  What's your definition of quality?  Would relish hearing your thoughts!

Joy and peace, T.