It's Wednesday, already. Unfortunately, I'm still not 100 percent--yet... What I find is that having something to look forward to--never fails me, though.
Post kicking this wicked cold, here are a few things I'm looking forward to experiencing, soon:
- Feeling scads better;
- Lunching outdoors one day;
- Buying pumpkins;
- Decorating for Halloween;
- Watching the premiere of American Horror Story: Coven;
- Wearing my gray maxi dress with a sweater;
- Engaging in a serious journal writing session;
- Seeing the first blooms appear on my garden's white mum;
- Getting a pedi;
- Going out on Friday night's dinner date, downtown, with Mark;
- Art journaling;
- Taking evening walks outdoors;
- Practicing yoga at home; and
- Sporting the hat and gloves pictured above.
What are you looking forward to? Would love hearing about it.
Joy and peace, T.