Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What I Dream of Doing This October

An art journal collage dedicated to October's dreams...

October's gonna be a fun month.  I just know it is!  Here are a few of the fab things I dream of doing this October:


Donning this trendy skulls scarf I purchased on vacation last summer

Sporting these cute skulls hand warmers (Ordered last week from Yak & Yeti --already arrived!)

(The pic featured above is of me--many Octobers ago...)

Buying pumpkins at the local Farmer's Market
(These are a few I purchased last year to display in the front flower beds.)

Enjoying an annual ritual: movie night

Painting my nails black!

Potting a couple more mums for the front porch
(These, I potted for the front yard flower bed last fall.)

Decorating for Halloween
(Yup, a scene from our house--last October)

Attending a spooky, local fundraiser: Tales from the Tombstones
(Collage above created October 2013)

What's slated on your agenda this October?  Would love hearing about it!!!

Hugs & peace, T.