Friday, August 30, 2013

A Blissful Evening's Walk...


Last eve, I took a walk after dinner.  Strolled the neighborhood and chatted with a dear friend on my cell while I luxuriated in a beautiful August evening, outdoors.


A few blocks from home, my call drew to a close.  I shuffled a fave playlist--delighting in the fact that General Public's Tenderness was playing cheerfully in my ears.  Isn't it amazing how life's simple joys can be the richest treasures--a beautiful evening, female camaraderie, a song from the past...


These pics are selfies.  Yes, I know... But, last eve's indulgences left me feeling blissfully playful! And, that is, no doubt, is a good, good thing!

What are your plans for this weekend?  We actually have none, and that, too, makes me smile.

Joy, peace and bliss!  T.