“Earth’s crammed with heaven.” –Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Simply put--I heart the quote above! It’s inspired the list below, which I’ve entitled, “Heavenly!”
- Admiring the full moon’s reflection on the ocean or a lake;
- Mini red velvet cupcakes;
- Writing from a café;
- Having a good laugh with either one of my sons;
- Tea sipping in my backyard flower garden;
- An evening on the patio watching the sun set while being serenaded by birds, crickets and cicadas;
- Rolling hills emblazoned with fall foliage;
- Enjoying a weekend getaway with Mark;
- Watching the snow fall, from the window, on Thanksgiving evening;
- Vintage jazz tunes;
- Petal pink (anything);
- Cuddling a purring Tabitha (diva tabby cat);
- Dining outdoors;
- Date night: dining downtown;
- Date night at home: Pizza + wine + a great film + the fireplace lit!
- Dark chocolate…
Oh…and, the image above, I painted at a recent water color art class—also heavenly!
What's on your heaven-sent list? Would love to hear about it! T.