My May Dreams Sketched in my Art Journal!
As I sat down to write this post, I stopped and asked myself why I’m publishing (for others to read) my personal goals at the top of each month. There is no doubt that writing my wishes down gets me clearer on what I hope to achieve. But, my journal and art journal already serve this same purpose for me...
After some thought, I resigned myself to the fact that the blog helps keep this femme accountable. And, if I’m able to convince at least one other person that there’s a value to writing one’s wishes down and acting upon them as a result of me sharing my own goals each month; well, this is doubly good!
My May Dreams:
- Plant & pot outdoor annuals
- Buy & pot house plants
- Read + journal w/ Gail McMeekin’s “12 Secrets of Highly Successful Women Journal”
- Participate in Gail McMeekin “12 Secrets of Highly Successful Women” online forum
- Volunteer at Martha’s Kitchen
- Get a pedi
- Read "10 Ways to Fly Beyond Creative Dream Frustration + Fears" and "How to be a Morning Goddess" by Leonie Dawson on my iPad
- Relish an artist’s date
- No less than one yoga class or at-home practice a week
- Read Gretchen Rubin’s “The Happiness Project”
- Get a massage
- Read + journal with Lynne Franks’ “Bloom Journal”
- Journal + sip tea on BGSU Starbuck’s patio
- Enjoy a picnic and hike w/Mark
- Savor a vegan dessert at Happy Badger
- Dive into Instagram
- Work on my Pinterest page
- Join + participate in Toastmaster’s
- Read SARK’s “Make Your Creative Dreams Come Real”
- Sip a martini on my b-day!
What’s on your dream list this May? May your May wishes all be realized! T.