Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May: My Dreams Come True


My May Dreams Sketched in my Art Journal!
 
As I sat down to write this post, I stopped and asked myself why I’m publishing (for others to read) my personal goals at the top of each month.  There is no doubt that writing my wishes down gets me clearer on what I hope to achieve.  But, my journal and art journal already serve this same purpose for me... 

After some thought, I resigned myself to the fact that the blog helps keep this femme accountable.  And, if I’m able to convince at least one other person that there’s a value to writing one’s wishes down and acting upon them as a result of me sharing my own goals each month; well, this is doubly good!

My May Dreams:

What’s on your dream list this May?  May your May wishes all be realized!  T.