Access at iTunes Podcasts: Subscribe to Tickled Pink Woman
Or listen directly from here via Libsyn RSS: http://traffic.libsyn.com/tickledpinkwoman/Show_10.m4a
Tickled Pink Woman Podcast Show Notes:
Sunday, January 27, 2013
Hello and welcome to Episode 10 of the Tickled Pink Woman podcast, a woman’s celebration of self. The focus of today’s podcast: Meditation.
My muse on meditation…
I. Why I meditate:
· Greater sense of focus
· Feel more at ease
· Find myself being overall more mindful
II.My meditation story…
· From the beginning to the present…
· a relevant passage I came across a few days ago--while reading Julia Cameron’s The Artist’s Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity (p.14)
The benefits of meditation:
Read a passage from Paul Wilson’s The Calm Technique: Meditation without Magic or Mysticism (p.19)
1)Three-part yogic breathing (via Kimberly Wilson’s Hip Tranquil Chick: A Guide to Life On and Off the Yoga Mat (p. 32)
2) What to think about during meditation? (via Kimberly Wilson’s Tranquilista: Mastering the Art of Enlightened Work and Mindful Play) (p. 8)
3) Excerpts from my art journal…
4) Guided mediations versus “going it alone” (Possible resource: Kimberly Wilson’s CD Tranquility to Go
Pinking Shears: Ways to take today’s concepts away and tailor them for your needs!
Spend at least five minutes at least three days this coming week in meditation.
Rosy Resources: For those who want to explore today’s topic a bit further, check out:
· Paul Wilson’s The Calm Technique: Meditation without Magic or Mysticism
· Kimberly Wilson’s Hip Tranquil Chick: A Guide to Life On and Off the Yoga Mat
· Kimberly Wilson’s Tranquilista: Mastering the Art of Enlightened Work and Mindful Play
· Kimberly Wilson’s CD Tranquility to Go
Tickled Pink Woman Promo: If you enjoyed today’s podcast, I hope you will join me on my blog it’s a great source for added inspiration and it is where today’s show notes will be housed: tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com. Connect with me on Twitter (@TickledPinkTina), Like Tickled Pink Woman on Facebook and join me on Instagram (http://instagram.com/tickledpinkwoman). Check out my book, Eternal Presents: Accepting and Using the Precious, Intangible Gifts Others Give Us on Amazon and Etsy! Check out my MP3 + accompanying e-workbook: No Regrets & Self-authored: Making Your Dreams Real…The Tickled Pink Woman Way. It’s a mini retreat that sets forth my tips on establishing a guiding mantra and making dreams real and it’s found in my Etsy shop (Tickled Pink Woman).
I’d love to hear your thoughts about the blog and podcasts. Email me at email@example.com or snail mail me: Tina Bradley, Post Office Box 289, Bowling Green, OH 43402.
Thank you for joining me on today’s episode of the Tickled Pink Woman podcast. Hope you’ll join me this week on the blog! Joy & peace!