Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Intuitively-Led Day...

A scene from yesterday...

Yesterday, I gifted myself a sacred day off from the 9 to 5.  Normally, I'd plan out, in advance, how to best maximize precious time (such as this) with myself.  No problem when it's what I feel I most need to do.  Yesterday, however, that just wasn't the case (smile)...


I felt compelled to do something totally out of the box: Adhere to no plans or preconceived ideas of where I'd go or what I'd do.  Instead, let my intuitive lead me through my day--versus a pre-arranged plan.  It's an approach I'm dubbing "living organically." All I can say is, "Yum!!!"



Here's how it went down: Woke without an alarm clock.  Following breakfast, blogging and java, ventured out to a nearby botanical garden for a walk.  Then, headed to the scenic university campus a few miles from home to enjoy my lunch from a picnic table while journaling.  Recorded a podcast, mid-afternoon, from home. Mindfully participated, later, at an evening yoga class.  


The pics scattered throughout this post were taken, yesterday, while enjoying my organically-led endeavors.  They serve to help me understand I don't always need to have a "plan."  Sometimes, I simply have to let my inner wisdom lead me.


Joy and peace, T.