Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Adorations!


Sharing a few things I'm adoring this June...

 Sending out hand-written notes and letters to family and friends is a favorite practice of mine.  Featured above, are lovely cards I recently purchased from Plumeria Papercraft's Etsy Shop.  They are so fun and elegant that I can’t wait to use them!

I adore lilies!  Featured, above, are a few from my own garden.  This month, I hope to visit several public gardens during the lilies’ peak blooming season. What a month!

Anything written by Alexandra Stoddard…  Right now, I’m reading “Living a Beautiful Life: 500 Ways to Add Elegance, Order, Beauty and Joy to Every Day of Your Life.”  As always, when reading one of Ms. Alexandra’s books, I am in a state of blissful enlightenment.
Photo courtesy of www.alexandrastoddard.com

Letting my avant garde side come out to play!  Pictured above is a first time for me--dark green finger and toe nails--from this past weekend's mani + pedi.  Venturing out and doing things differently...I must say keeps life fresh.

Potted blooms (Okay, I love all blooms—even those sans pots.)!  Recently, I potted scads of annuals for our front porch, flower beds and patio.  A few are shown in the above snapshot.  Every time I see them, I feel so happy! 

Love candlelight!  Be it while dining, bathing, enjoying patio time (pictured above); candlelight is a luxury I don daily. 

What's on your June adoration list?  I'd love to hear!  T.