Saturday, June 16, 2012

Triumphs Rock!

This art journal creation was inspired by one of this week's blog posts!

This was, yet another, busy week; complete with a challenge or two along the way.  That's okay, though.  Challenges makes me appreciate my triumphs all the more.  This week’s personal triumphs include:
  • Having my self-care interview featured on These Peas Taste Funny;
  • Presenting my first, official Toastmasters speech (Yay!);
  • Finalizing a three-week freelance project;
  • Reading the remainder of Living a Beautiful Life;
  • Savoring journal writing on the patio at sunset one gorgeous, unseasonably-cool evening;
  • Creating an art journal entry based upon this blog post; and
  • Saving the lovely items pictured below from a landfill (a.k.a. I went yummy vintage and reused shopping…and scored!).
Lucky Brand lace blouse, Oscar De La Renta silk scarf + Weiss pink sparkly brooch!

What triumphs rocked your week?  Wishing you a weekend laden with pink panache! T.