Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mindfully Blooming



“The most precious gift we can offer others is our presence.  
When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers.”  --Thich Nhat Hanh

Since it references two of my favorite things (mindfulness and flowers), there is no doubt I heart the quote above!  

Today, Mark and I will sojourn, about 30 minutes from home, to lovely Schedel Gardens.  I have meant to visit this enchanting botanical garden for some time now, but never did.  Being that 2012 is the year of no regrets, I included this worthwhile endeavor as one of my personal goals for the month of June.

While at the gardens, today, this girl hopes to make like a flower and bloom (mindfully, of course!).  I will include plenty of photos on the Tickled Pink Woman Facebook page (I've already posted a few pics from this week's Zonta Summer Solstice Wine Soiree there)!  Oh, and the lovely lily featured above, she's from my own garden (smile).

Enjoy your weekend!  T.