Time spent in my flower garden=one of this week's many simple joys!
Sometimes, the simplest of joys are the most memorable. Don’t you agree? This week, my simple joys have included:
- A delicious gourmet dinner, prepared by Mark (Yay!)
- Lunchtime sojourn to a local dollar store to buy art journaling goodies
- A relaxing facial after work…ahhh!
- Honoring my need for alone time
- Patio time...complete with my journal and a flock of geese flying overhead
- Connecting with new friends at a Toastmasters Club meeting
- Conducting a worthwhile volunteer art journaling workshop for local girls (Girl Power Tween Camp)
- A lunchtime berry smoothie enjoyed outdoors at a café table
- Yoga class (including a newly-discovered pose: dolphin!)
- Candlelight, candlelight and more candlelight…
- Tea time while working (smile)
- A Sunday afternoon nap on the sofa with Tabitha (diva pet tabby cat)