Saturday, March 16, 2013

Late-Winter Cravings...

It's mid-March.  Snow, sleet and unbelievably frigid temps maintain a stronghold--here in northwest Ohio (sigh...).  My nearest (week-long) vacation is nearly three months away.  My workplace "to do" list seems to be doubling itself daily. This winter has been (and continues to be) a long one.  Right now, I am enjoying thoughts of spring, summer and similar wild abandon!  My late-winter cravings include:

A summertime morning walk on the campus of my Alma Mater
(Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana)

Vacation! (Taken while visiting New York's Finger Lakes Region in 2010)

Tulips in bloom (Windsor, Canada--May 2011)

Patio bliss...

Flower and herb gardening (catnip in my flower garden--2012)

Going on a picnic (of sorts)

A wildly exotic splurge...
(Saw these featured on Etsy--are they "too much" leopard?  Is there such a thing???)

A sojourn to a botanical garden (Taken June 2012 at Schedel Gardens)

Sandal wearing

Being outdoors without a coat!!!

What is it you are craving on this late winter day?  Please share!

Joy and peace.  T.