An art journal collage dedicated to this sweet new month!
It’s a new month. I’d say “with new dreams,” but I can’t. A few of my dreams I’ve carried over from last month...and...I’m totally at ease with this.
You see, my monthly dreams are merely that—dreams. They are the things I aspire to do within a given month. Yet, I know life simply happens sometimes (case in point: the month of February (sigh)).
With that all being said, I’m sharing my March dreams. Some are unique to this month. Others have gently been carried forward from February. The nice thing about dreams is that I can deem them as being pleasant--whether they materialize in the timeframe I initially established or not.
My March 2013 Dreams:
- Savor a relaxing massage;
- Enjoy a pedi;
- Treat myself to a facial;
- Read Chapter 2, The Artist's Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity;
- Take part in local Zonta volunteer activity: assembling birthing kits for Cambodian women;
- Read The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future;
- Take myself out on an artist’s date;
- Read Remember Who You Are: Seven Stages on Woman's Journey of Spirit
- Run outdoors again;
- Decorate the house for spring; and
- Continue to craft my book proposal.
Joy, peace and sweet dreams! T.