Despite a lingering chill in the air, the sun shone brightly yesterday. For the first time in a while, spring’s arrival seemed a bit more likely (smile). And, besides that...it was Friday (a Friday nestled into what had been a very busy (and, at times, trying) week). Thankful for the day's sunshine and weekend's arrival, I paused, last evening--journal in hand--reflecting a bit. It was my time to think about what made me blissful—despite the week’s (um) various challenges...
With the promise of spring in the air, recognizing life’s little joys seems somewhat fitting this morning. As a result, I’m sharing a few of my more blissful moments from the past week:
- Lunched with a group of girlfriends;
- Cuddled my kitty;
- Decorated the house for spring;
- Used my voice to speak my truth (several times);
- Enjoyed an evening pedi;
- De-stressed via yoga class;
- Worked a bit on my book proposal;
- Art journaled;
- Tapped into my breath to focus;
- Wrote daily;
- Savored date night with Mark;
- Sipped yummy herbal tea while working (Celestial Seasonings’ Tangerine Orange Zinger);
- Scheduled a massage for later in the month;
- Gathered with local women to advance the status of women (attended monthly Zonta meeting);
- Relished great articles dedicated to yesterday’s International Women’s Day (to view a couple of those inspiring pieces, click here and here); and
- Sported vintage clothing and accessories (all throughout the week!).
Weekend reflection—I highly recommend it. It does my soul good!
Joy and peace! T.