–George Eliot (pen name for author Mary Anne Evans)
With the quote above firmly implanted in my psyche, I know it’s not too late for me to:
- Write a best-selling book;
- Become an accomplished public speaker;
- Live a mindful life;
- Establish a flourishing enterprise;
- Learn to speak French;
- Read a roadmap proficiently;
- Enjoy an unplanned vacation (This one’s a biggie for a planner extraordinaire!);
- Visit the various sites recorded on my bucket list.
Knowing it's never too late, what do you want to do or be? Have a fab weekend! T.