Saturday, August 25, 2012

Strong Ambition+Fab Imagination=No Limits

Sitting under the dryer during a recent visit to the salon, reading Am.BITCH.ous

These last few days have been so very precious to me.  I've spent them in Boston; savoring memorable time with my family.

It's a long drive from Northwest Ohio to Boston, but that's okay as I read scads while en route (smile).  Yup, polished off Debra Condren's Am.BITCH.ous (loved it!) and began reading The Fire Starter Sessions: A Soulful + Practical Guide to Creating Success on your Own Terms (adoring it!) by Danielle La Porte.

The quote, below is from Debra Condren's Am.BITCH.ous.  It speaks volumes to me, so I wanted to pass it along:

"Your only limits are the breadth and depth of your imagination and the strength of your ambition. 
Oh, and let's not forget about self-confidence. 
Above all, remember that you are the kind of woman for whom the sky is the limit."

Have a sky-is-the limit Saturday!  T.

Glad to have had forced reading time en route.  Even happier to be here, in Boston!