Sunday, September 16, 2012

E-book Winner + Art Journal Joy!


Congratulations to the lovely Tricia Resto!  She is the winner of a complimentary copy of my e-book, Eternal Presents: Accepting and Using the Precious, Intangible Gifts Others Give Us.  Tricia was participant one of four.  The winner (#1) was selected using the random number generator provided by random.org.  Tricia, please email me at tinatickledpink@gmail.com, and I'll forward your book electronically.  Enjoy!!!

Yesterday, I gathered with a beautiful group of women for an afternoon of art journaling and camaraderie!  This was the first workshop I conducted for women (I've conducted a couple, now, for tween-aged girls).  Tea, candlelight, chocolate, creativity, yogi tunes, and the fellowship of amazing women--what an afternoon!  The Internet connection initially threatened to be spotty, so Mark stayed close by--in the event tech support was needed (what a dear!!!).  Fortunately, all went off without a hitch (smile).  I thought you might enjoy a few photos taken prior to the event...