Friday, September 28, 2012

Possibilities. Intentions. Destinations…

“My favorite thing is to go where I’ve never been.”   --Diane Arbus

The quote above speaks volumes to me; yet, it does so in a unique way.  You see, when I think of places I’ve never been to, actual, physical destinations aren’t what I envision.  Nope, not me...

Instead, the images in my mind are of the personal triumphs I hope to enjoy, the boundaries I dream of transcending.  Some of the most enjoyable "places" I've been to are when I have ventured out beyond my comfort zone, dared to act (rather than just dream), stood tall and played the part, and experienced a whole host of other yummy self-empowering joys. 

Listed below are a few of the cherished destinations I have uncovered as a result of my “travels.”  I’ve found them to be great places to visit—time and time again.  Perhaps, you’ll note one you have not yet enjoyed.  If so, I invite you to pack your mind with possibilities, book your clear intentions and set sail for one, fab time!

Those places I heart visiting time after time:
  • Using my voice to speak my truth, firmly and assuredly (even when adversity is present!);
  • Allowing my appearance to mirror my inner artist;
  • Shining brightly without concern of what others might think (I believe in the stained glass window theory.  To read more about it, click here.);
  • Affirming myself with all of my heart;
  • Adhering to the wisdom of the Wise Self;
  • Honoring my gifts;
  • Embracing the knowledge that there are no failures only lessons;
  • Investing in myself as a lifelong learner and business owner;
  • Claiming stillness as a value;
  • Choosing “no regret” over “not possible.”
 Happy trails and happy Friday to you! T.