Saturday, September 1, 2012

September's Goals!

An Art Journal Collage: Will pen my September dreams onto it


September’s arrival seems a bit early to me this year; most especially when realizing 2012 is two-thirds of the way over, already (Wow!).  In some ways, last New Year’s Eve (home on the sofa, nursing a major cold) seems to have occurred only a few weeks ago. Yet, much has transpired since January 1 of this year; which simultaneously allows me to categorize it as an event that happened “long ago and far away.”

Nevertheless, September is here, and I welcome her!  The fall is my favorite season. I love every aspect of it: falling leaves in brilliant hues, cashmere sweater mornings, evenings on the patio with the fire dish lit, pumpkins lined up and ready for purchase at the local farmers’ market, mums blooming in my flower garden, hot apple cider in my favorite mug (complete w/a cinnamon stick!)…  My love of this season is greater than what I could ever convey in one blog post!

My goals, however… That list is not as long; which makes it perfect for sharing here (smile). September’s dreams include:
What do you have planned this September?  Would love to hear about it!  T.