The art journal collage onto which I'll sketch my December dreams...
November slipped past oh so quickly it seems. Alas, December is here, and 2012 draws even nearer to a close... It’s simply mindboggling, isn’t it?
As noted, on one of last month’s Tickled Pink Woman podcast episodes, life’s recent events have served to remind me each and every day is a gift. In this month, which is so often affiliated with gift giving, I hope to cherish each day for the gift it is—more mindfully aligning my thoughts with my actions.
Listed below, are my December dreams. They are the gifts I hope to give myself this month:
- Participate in this month’s Toastmaster meeting
- Take myself out on an artist’s date
- Continue Business Goddess e-course
- Read Rules of Thumb for Business Writers
- Read Madly in Love with ME: The Daring Adventure of Becoming Your Own Best Friend
- Enjoy a pedi
- Finish editing draft chapter of new book
- Treat myself to a facial
- Finalize 2013 wish list (goals)
- Buy + sport red lipstick
- Select 2013's guiding mantra
- Record Dreams Made Real (the Tickled Pink Woman Way) MP3 for Etsy Shop
- Develop accompanying e-workbook for MP3
Join me in this season of self-gifting! Who knows what we will unwrap?
Joy and peace! T.