Sunday, December 16, 2012

Tickled Pink Woman Podcast: Episode #7





Access at iTunes Podcasts: Subscribe to Tickled Pink Woman 

Or via Libsyn RSS:  http://traffic.libsyn.com/tickledpinkwoman/Episode_7.m4a


Tickled Pink Woman Podcast Show Notes:
Sunday, December 16, 2012

Hello and welcome to Episode 7 of the Tickled Pink Woman podcast, a woman’s celebration of self.  The focus of today’s podcast: Identifying a guiding mantra and dreams for 2013…

Musings on last year’s guiding mantra: “No regrets.”

Why I found a guiding mantra to be so very useful:
·      It forced me to stop and mindfully consider actions more so than ever before.
·      It became a “habit.”
·      It worked well for me.

A bit on my process to identify a mantra for the coming year…

Discussion about the finalists and announcement on my selection for 2013…

1.             Best foot forward;
2.             Personal best;
3.             Mindfully graceful;
4.             Action is eloquence;
5.             Savor the journey
6.             Act as if;
7.             Focus. Stretch. Balance.

My selected 2013 guiding mantra:  Self-authored!

Muse regarding my 2013 selection…

My 2013 Dreams (to date)

·      Extended read of The Artist’s Way (idea borrowed from blogger Christine of Yoga Twist on Life)
·      Launch Tickled Pink Woman e-course
·      Write and publish Tickled Pink Woman creativity e-book
·      Publish quarterly MP3s
·      Hire a coach or mentor
·      Engage in another biz e-course
·      Conduct at least 4 Tickled Pink Woman workshops locally
·      Blog daily
·      Visit Patrick (youngest son, attending graduate school) in Boston
·      Tour Edith Wharton’s home
·      Write Tickled Pink Woman book
·      Publish monthly YouTube videos for the blog and podcast
·      Conduct volunteer art journaling workshop for tweens
·      Complete my 10th Toastmasters speech
·      Reestablish my meditation practice
·      Conduct my first interview on podcast

Pinking Shears: Ways to take today’s concepts away and tailor them for your needs! 

Check out my MP3 and accompanying e-workbook (in PDF format) entitled, “Self-authored: Making Your Dreams Real the Tickled Pink Woman Way.” It’s a $3.99 investment that sets forth my tips for establishing a guiding mantra and making dreams real.  It contains various reflection and visioning activities. And, it’s illustrated with some of my own artwork I created in this past year (watercolor, acrylic, collage, mixed media and photography). 

If you purchase Self-authored: Making Your Dreams Real the Tickled Pink Woman Way between December 16, 2012 and January 5, 2013, you will be automatically entered for a random drawing for a yoga mat (courtesy of General Electric’s HealthyShare initiative.  One winner will be randomly selected!  

Self-authored: Making Your Dreams Real the Tickled Pink Woman Way is available in my Etsy Shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/TickledPinkWoman).

Rosy Resources:

My past blog post entitled: “Vowing to Live a Life without Regrets,” dated March 30, 2012

My past blog post entitled: Finding that Special Mantra,” dated November 10, 2012

My past blog post entitled: Final Considerations: 2013 Mantra,” dated November 23, 2012

Tickled Pink Woman Promo: If you enjoyed today’s podcast, I hope you will join me on my blog it’s a great source for added inspiration and it is where today’s show notes will be housed: tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com.  Connect with me on Twitter (@TickledPinkTina) and Like Tickled Pink Woman on Facebook.  Check out my book, Eternal Presents: Accepting and Using the Precious, Intangible Gifts Others Give Us on Amazon and Etsy

I’d love to hear your thoughts about the blog and podcasts.  Email me at tinatickledpink@gmail.com or snail mail me: Tina Bradley, Post Office Box 289, Bowling Green, OH  43402.

Thank you for joining me on today’s episode of the Tickled Pink Woman podcast. Hope you’ll join me this week on the blog! Joy & peace!