Sunday, December 9, 2012

Tickled Pink Woman Podcast: Episode #6


Access at iTunes Podcasts: Subscribe to Tickled Pink Woman 

Or via Libsyn RSS: http://traffic.libsyn.com/tickledpinkwoman/Show_6.m4a

Tickled Pink Woman Podcast Show Notes:
Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hello and welcome to Episode 6 of the Tickled Pink Woman podcast, a woman’s celebration of self.  The focus of today’s podcast: Tips to help you sparkle and shine this winter!

Short muse: Next week's podcast, I'll share my dreams and guiding mantra for the coming New Year.  Stay tuned for details about my new MP3 and e-workbook, Self-authored: Making Your Dreams Real--the Tickled Pink Woman Way. It will be available in my Etsy shop in the near future!

In the Northern Hemisphere, the Winter Solstice arrives Friday, December 21. The Winter Solstice is the longest night/shortest day of the year and marks the beginning of the winter season.

Ways to get your sparkle and shine (brightness) on as the days grow shorter and the lightness lessens:

Sparkle ideas from my Tickled Pink Woman October 26 blog post:
  • Affirm. For example, “Today, I shine from within.”
  • Engage in my stained glass window theory;
  • Mindfully sip sparkling water during a well-deserved, mid-afternoon 9 to 5 break;
  • Dedicate your efforts, today, to shining stars in your life; and
Ideas for infusing brightness from my Tickled Pink Woman March 28 blog post:
  • Buy yourself flowers;
  • Light candles;
  • Slip into some sparkle;
  • Savor something tropical;
  • Sprinkle glitter throughout your world (brighten others’ day as well as yours).
Pinking Shears: Ways to take today’s concepts away and tailor them for your needs! 

Implement any of the suggested sparkle and shine techniques presented in today’s podcast!

Rosy Resources:



My Tickled Pink Woman blog post dated July 17

Tickled Pink Woman Promo: If you enjoyed today’s podcast, I hope you will join me on my blog it’s a great source for added inspiration and it is where today’s show notes will be housed: tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com.  Connect with me on Twitter (@TickledPinkTina) and Like Tickled Pink Woman on Facebook.  Check out my book, Eternal Presents: Accepting and Using the Precious, Intangible Gifts Others Give Us on Amazon and Etsy

I’d love to hear your thoughts about the blog and podcasts.  Email me at tinatickledpink@gmail.com or snail mail me: Tina Bradley, Post Office Box 289, Bowling Green, OH  43402.

Thank you for joining me on today’s episode of the Tickled Pink Woman podcast. Hope you’ll join me this week on the blog!  Joy and peace.