Scene from yesterday's #JournalChat...
I'm still away--celebrating my anniversary (smile). Thought it would be timely to share a few of the many take-aways from yesterday's inspiring session of #JournalChat Live (added deets found here). Those participating in this fab event shared a variety of thoughts on journaling's benefits--both overall and in the process of bringing about positive change. In short, journaling serves as:
- a safe place;
- the realm of no self-judgment;
- the site where the journaler sets the rules she/he desires;
- a mechanism for extreme self-care;
- an ever-present ear;
- an incubator for self-reliance;
- a source of self-empowerment;
- a creative resource;
- the place where self-trust is built; and
- the inner voice's "training ground."
Greater detail is found in a transcript containing Parts I and II of yesterday's #JournalChat Live. Truly, it's worth checking out! There were so many perspectives shared--all tremendously valuable.
In celebration of my 32nd, thought I'd share a few anniversary photos as well. Hope you enjoy them!
Joy, peace and happy Friday! T.