These lovely blooms inspired me to take a walk last evening!
Some time ago, I shared my All I Want This Weekend concept--here, on the blog. Thought it might be fun to "revisit" this strategy by sharing my list of dreams for this weekend:
Friday Evening (I actually realized all these babies; hence, they are in the past tense (smile)):
- Enjoyed a dinner date with Mark;
- Took a mindful walk outdoors—post dinner;
- Crafted a podcast script outline; and
- Fine tuned the Overview section of my book proposal.
- Rise early and practice yoga;
- Attend local Fashion, Fine Art + Food luncheon/style show with a dear friend;
- Record a podcast;
- Play dress up;
- Work on a second draft chapter for my book proposal;
- Blog; and
- Fine tune book query letter.
- Buy and repot new houseplants;
- Spend time crafting second sample book chapter;
- Prep for Tuesday evening group coaching session spearheaded by author Gail McMeekin;
- Ride exercise bike; and
- Savor a dinner date with Mark.
Will all my dreams come true this weekend? Not sure. And, if not--it's okay. My All I Want This Weekend List is merely a fluid guide. It helps to focus me--should I choose to follow it...
What’s on your agenda this weekend? I would ADORE hearing about it!
Joy and peace, T.