Saturday, April 13, 2013

My April Adorations....

Wanted to share a few things I've been adoring this past few days on my anniversary getaway.  If I seem to be excessively excited about the signs of spring I've encountered; well, I am!  Back in Bowling Green there's not been too much evidence of spring...yet...  Something tells me I'll be adoring the memories of these things for some time to come; making them worthy as this month's personal adorations in photos.

Thursday morning breakfast views from the Starbucks
(Indiana Memorial Union, Bloomington, IN)

Pink blooms!

Visiting with a dear friend (smile!)

Lovely bed of pansies...

Bright + cheery daffodils...

Sweet, lone tulip...

Blooming tree...

Need I say more?

What about you?  What is it you are adoring this month?  Would love to hear about it!

Joy and peace, T.