An art journal collage, where I'll record my April dreams...
February, much transpired in my personal life (the deets are shared in my latest Tickled Pink Woman podcast episode)... As a result, very few of that month's dreams were realized...
March, I tried to keep my dream list to a minimum--baby-step myself back into the swing of things. This strategy actually worked quite well.
April, I'm still easing myself back into the swing of things. I'm stepping it up a tad bit more than last month, though.
The way I see it, my dreams aren't meant to overwhelm me. They are here to enhance my life--serve as guideposts for what I'd like to do, and, if at all possible, achieve. If I do realize this month's dreams, fine. If not, that's okay, too.
My April dreams are as follows:
- Read Yoga Chick: A Hip Guide to Everything Om
- Work in my flower beds
- Take maxi dress to tailor for hemming
- Replenish and repot house plants
- Relax via a massage
- Facilitate Art Journaling: Spring Blossoming workshop at the 577 Foundation on April 20
- Attend Fashion, Food & Fine Art Luncheon (April 27)
- Read Chapters 3 and 4 of The Artist’s Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity
- Attend Women in Leadership: Becoming a Woman of Influence seminar at BGSU (April 30)
- Finalize book proposal
- Fine tune query letter
- Enjoy an artist’s date
- Treat myself to a pedicure
- Attend Small Business Leadership Essentials workshop on April 2
- Read The New Diary
What's on your dream list this April? Would adore hearing about it!
Joy, peace and happy April! T.