My spring reflections as recorded in my growth journal!
Last month, I encouraged a bit of spring equinox reflection via this past post. In the spirit of growth and renewal (two of this season's finest attributes), I am sharing a few of my springtime musings--penned during reflection time...
In what ways did I prepare my life's flowerbed this winter?
- blogged daily
- attended yoga class weekly
- enjoyed at least one yoga pose daily
- savored art journaling
- chose quality over quantity
- engaged in almost daily exercise
- participated in Britt Bravo's Juicy Blogging e-course
- employed micromovements (led to a first draft of my book proposal!)
- recognized my creative gifts
- honored my intuitive gifts
What seeds will I plant in my life's garden this spring?
- finalize book proposal
- strategize my next steps for getting my book published
- embrace joy
- exude grace
- live mindfully
- envision desired success and know I can have it!
How will I water, feed & weed life's garden?
- art journal
- affirm daily
- give gratitude daily
- read to feed my mind
- don positive thoughts
- be creative
- live authentically
- put my best foot forward
- use my voice
- eat healthily.
Please share your springtime reflections. Would adore hearing them!
Joy and peace. T.