Access at iTunes Podcasts: Subscribe to Tickled Pink Woman
Listen directly from here via Libsyn RSS
Tickled Pink Woman Podcast Show Notes:
Monday, April 29, 2013
Hello and welcome to Episode 13 of the Tickled Pink Woman podcast, a woman’s celebration of self. The focus of today’s podcast: Journal Writing Joy.
I. MUSE: My journal writing journey…
II. Why springtime is a great time to begin a journal writing practice…
III. My tips for journal writing…
Pinking Shears: Ways to take today’s concepts away and tailor them for your needs!
1) Pack your journal, head somewhere fun, and write!
2) Plan a mini journaling retreat at home. Light candles. Burn incense. Play inspiring music. Set up somewhere comfortable. Consider using the journal writing prompts featured in my post “Fab Journal & Art Journal Prompts” dated April 13, 2012 (link is featured below).
Rosy Resources: For those who want to explore today’s topic a bit further, check out:
· My blog post dated April 26, 2012: My Tips for Journal Writing
· My blog post dated May 21, 2012: Warm Reflections on Journal Writing
· My blog post dated April 4, 2013: Continuous Reinvention=Blossoming Potentials
· My blog post dated April 12, 2013: #JournalChat Highlights…
· The New Diary: How to Use a Journal for Self-Guidance and Expanded Creativity by Tristine Rainer (passage read from page 22)
Tickled Pink Woman Promo: If you enjoyed today’s podcast, I hope you will join me on my blog it’s a great source for added inspiration and it is where today’s show notes will be housed: tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com. Connect with me on Twitter (@TickledPinkTina), Like Tickled Pink Woman on Facebook and join me on Instagram (http://instagram.com/tickledpinkwoman). Check out my book, Eternal Presents: Accepting and Using the Precious, Intangible Gifts Others Give Us on Amazon and Etsy! Check out my MP3 + accompanying e-workbook: No Regrets & Self-authored: Making Your Dreams Real…The Tickled Pink Woman Way. It’s a mini retreat that sets forth my tips on establishing a guiding mantra and making dreams real and it’s found in my Etsy shop (Tickled Pink Woman).
I’d love to hear your thoughts about the blog and podcasts. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or snail mail me: Tina Bradley, Post Office Box 289, Bowling Green, OH 43402.
Thank you for joining me on today’s episode of the Tickled Pink Woman podcast. Hope you’ll join me this week on the blog! Joy & peace! T.